SHANDONG HENGWANG GROUP
Structure: Vertical Drilling Machine
Controlling Mode: Artificial
Number of Shaft: 3
Hole Diameter: >200mm
Automatic Grade: Semiautomatic
Precision: High Precision
Certification: GS, SGS, CE, RoHS, ISO 9001
Packaging: in nude
Place of Origin: Shandong, China
Supply Ability: 100sets
Certificate: ISO CE SGS
Rotary Drilling Rig with 180 ° rotating is suitable for building foundation engineering into hole pile driving machinery. Rotary Auger Drilling Machine is mainly suitable for soil layer construction such as sand, cohesive soil and silty soil. Scew Rotary auger Drilling Machine is widely used in various foundation construction of grouting piles, continuous wall and foundation reinforcement. The rated power of rotary drilling rig is generally 125KW. The output torque is 120-400kN·m, the maximum hole diameter can reach 1.5~4m, and the maximum hole depth is 30m, which can meet the requirements of various large-scale foundation construction. Normal models shall be wheeled auger drilling machine and crawler auger drilling machine.
Advantage of Rotary auger Drilling Machine:
1. Advanced mobile type, quick to transfer from transportation to working mode.
2. High safety standard, satisfying dynamic and static stability requirements, ensuring safe working
3. Optimized luffing mechanism, working stable, easy to maintenance.
4. Innovative drilling bucket depth measurement system, showing a higher accuracy than
5. conventional Pile Driver.
6. Bottoming protection and priority control function of main winch, making it easier to operate.
7. Multi-stage of vibration-proof power head, ensuring it working more stable.
8. Mast can adjust vertical property automatically, making it to drill more precise.
9. Humanized cabin design, with large space.
10. Secondary operating interface, more convenient using.
11. Efficient energy-saving turbocharged water-cooled diesel engine.
12. Excellent fuel system Advanced cooling system Intelligent Control System
The main technical data of 15m big diameter scew rotary auger drilling machine:
Name Wheeled rotary screw drilling rig Model: HW12 Type: Wheeled Engine: 6105 turbocharging/125kw Gear pump: CBJT2080 Drilling Diameter 500mm--1800mm Max. Drilling Depth 1500mm Power head 125 Transmission 140 Scaling rod 40/16 Lifting 4-5Ton Drill Bit weight 800kgs Whole Machine weight 9000kgs Overal Dimension: 8700mm*2200mm*3000mm Rotary angle/ Big arm 180 degree Fuel consumption 10L/h Travel 50Km/h Hydraulic system working pressure 20-25Mpa displacement 80ml/r Tyre size: 825-16/900-20 Distance between shafts 3250mm The wheel base Front 1600mm rear 1260mm
Kindly be informed that :
(1) The perpendicularity of the hole formation in the soil layer and the installation of the steel casing has a great influence on the verticality of the pile;
(2) The concrete casing for positioning and the steel casing are used in a reasonable manner, which can effectively shorten the positioning time of the drilling rig and improve the construction efficiency;
(3) Rotary buckets are used to make holes in soft rock and soil layer once; in hard rock, a spiral drill bit is used to make small holes, and then the rotary bucket is used to expand and expand into holes.